No, we do not collect any of your personal information if you are just visiting HzY. However, we might place session cookies or pixels on your computer with your permission.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Pixels are small blocks of code on webpages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies.
Cookies may convey information to us about your behavior on the website, including but not limited to links you clink on, pages you view, your IP address, location, date and time you have visited HzY.
Cookies and pixels that we use to deliver relevant ads, track ad campaign performance and efficiency include, but are not limited to:
- As you may know, HzY is an online personal assistant service that connects a client and a vendor in order to provide physical and digital goods and services that are connected to education and college life.
- Any information provided by the User to HzY will be stored in our system. We collect personal information which a) you provide to us directly through engaging with our website or interacting with HzY representatives; b) we get from the third parties (such as vendors we use for processing your requests, Facebook, Twitter or other social media information that is not restricted by your privacy settings).
- We collect only the information that is needed in order to process your request. This personal information may include, but not be limited to your name, email, phone number, address, date of birth. We do not get access to your bank account info; all the payments are processed by third party services such as Stripe and PayPal. Upon your request, we will email you all of your personal information that is stored in our system. It will take us 1-3 business days to reply to your request.
- processing and completing your requests;
- keeping HzY products and services safe and secure;
- to deliver features and services exclusive to your location;
- providing customized and personalized content and advertisements;
- to give you suggestions on what services you might be interested in trying out;
- for internal operations including but not limited to data analysis, research, testing, troubleshooting, service improvement.
HzY works with third parties in order to provide you with our service. We may share your personal information with the companies including, but not limited to:
- HzY representatives, who process your requests. For your personal information safety - each of our employees works under a confidentiality agreement.
- Third-party vendors needed to process, complete and deliver your requests.
- Any services that perform actions including but not limited to analytics, advertisement, transactions on our behalf
- We may also disclose your personal information to government or law enforcement agencies, or private parties, as required by law when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, or those of third parties and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.
Don't have Facebook? We'll text you