By accessing HzY website, User is deemed to have read and agreed to the following website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations, and that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
In case you do not agree with any of these terms, you are forbidden from using HzY service or accessing this site.
These Terms become obligatory upon the User from the time he/she visits HzY and are valid during an indefinite period of time. In the event that one or more provisions hereof become invalid or unenforceable for any reason, this will not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions.
HzY is an online platform that connects a Client and a Vendor (usually referred as “Expert” or "Genius/es") in order to provide physical and digital goods and services. These goods and services include but are not limited to searching and ordering textbooks from vendors, booking study rooms, searching and hiring Vendors, researching colleges and work placements, etc.
Vendors act as Personal Assistant to a Client and fulfill their request. As stated above, HzY makes available a platform with related technology for Users to connect with Vendors online and through text interface and conduct the transaction via our text interface as requested by Users.
HzY is not a provider of Vendoring or any other services. HzY's role is solely to facilitate the availability of the Site and Services. Similarly, HzY is not a contracting agent or representative of any Vendor (Expert) or User. Vendors (Experts) are independent contractors and are not employees or agents of HzY.
HzY does not provide or facilitate any goods or services that are illegal or prohibited by User’s University or any other educational institution policies. HzY has multiple layers of checks and moderation to ensure that none of our policies or relevant academic policies are violated, but can not take any responsibility for the services provided by Vendors.
- HzY uses text messaging as a prime way of delivering our services.
- Your phone number will only be used to communicate to you regarding your requests.
- Your phone number is safely stored on our hosting. We use Amazon Web Services, which is one of the most secure hosting providers in the world.
- Your phone number will never be passed on to any third parties and will only be used by the employees of HzY
- We may, from time to time contact you with relevant information about your request or relevant marketing offers.
- If you wish to stop getting texts from us you should write "Stop Texts" to us. Upon receiving this text message, you will be unsubscribed from any communications unless you write to us first.
- When messaging us on Facebook you agree to the same terms as mentioned above for text messaging (SMS).
- HzY does not charge you any extra fee for chatting to us through SMS. However, usual operator rates may apply when texting our number.
Helpz You has only one website – HzY and only one Facebook page - ttps://www.facebook.com/Helpz-You-126776644579724/. HzY website content contains copyrighted material including, but not limited to trade names and marks, text, photos and graphics, software and code, SEO-optimised meta tags, text and video content. HzY content is protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You may not publish, copy, transmit, participate in transfer or in any way exploit any of the content owned by Helpz You (HzY). Any other copies of our content (including but not limited text, images, graphics) or any other domains that include our trade name (Helpz You) other than HzY is a breach of HzY copyright.
HzY connects a client and a vendor in order to provide digital goods and services that include but not limited to searching and ordering textbooks from vendors, booking study rooms, searching and hiring tutors, providing editing and tutoring services, etc. If the delivered product or service doesn't meet your initial requirements - contact us via email, phone or Facebook messenger and let us know about this issue. Upon our agreement with you we will either will find a different vendor and redo your task free of charge, or we will fully refund your order to your card, balance money or PayPal. Account balance money on HzY (virtual bonus money used by HzY) is non-refundable. HzY will need up to 12 hours to find a different vendor to redo and deliver the task. All the refund requests are to be submitted no later than 30 days after the product or service was sent to the client.
By accessing HzY you agree to the following commitments in order to keep HzY safe:
- You will not collect any content or information, or otherwise access HzY, using automated means (bots, robots, spiders, scrapers, etc.) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful marketing activities related to HzY.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code to HzY.
- You will not ask, use or share any personal information or accesses belonging to other users of HzY.
- You will not bully, threaten, or harass any users or employees of HzY.
- You will not use HzY to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of HzY, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other HzY functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our HzY policies.
- Getting involved with or related to.
- a) narcotics, drugs, cigarettes, steroids, controlled substances or other products that pose a risk to consumer safety
- b) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity,
- c) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods
- d) promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of acrime
- e) things that are considered obscene
- f) requests that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction
- g) sexually oriented materials or services ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- a) show personal information of third parties in violation of the applicable law
- b) support pyramid or Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "quick easy money" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs
- c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card
- d) focus on selling of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the items
- e) collect payments on behalf of merchants
- f) are associated with the sale of travel cheques or ordering money
- g) involve currency exchange or cheque cashing activities
- h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities
- i) involve offering or receiving payments.
Users are NOT allowed to share or post content which:
- contains swearwords or language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- is obscene or otherwise may offend human dignity;is abusive, insulting, threatening, promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- incorporates the image or likeness of any individual under 18 years of age;
- contains any nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites, telephone numbers or any other contact information);
- involves the transmission of "junk" mail or "spam";
- contains any spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from HzY or otherwise; or itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party's rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights).
HzY offers various subscription plans with additional services that include but are not limited to priority response, VIP phone number to call, progress updates. Subscription fees for monthly plans are due on the same date for any month, or the closest date in that month, to the day you signed up with us and make your first monthly payment. As a subscribed user you are to authorize HzY to deduct monthly fees against your credit card or PayPal account through Stripe or PayPal. If, for some reason, we are unable to process your credit card, we’ll try to contact you by email and cancel your subscription until your payment can be processed. You may cancel your subscription at any time by emailing to done@HzY or texting us at 77467. We will cancel your subscription within 1-2 business days after we receive your cancellation request.
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF THE HzY PARTIES' ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER HzY CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE HzY PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER HzY CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE HzY PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
You may ask us to delete all of your personal data and information at any time by emailing order@HelpzYou.com. We will review your request and delete all of your personal data within 2-3 business days.
By using HzY you agree that HzY may terminate, limit or suspend your access to all or part of the website services with or without explaining the reason and giving an advance notice.
- You understand and agree that HzY acts only as an interface to facilitate communications between Users and Vendors and to collect payment from Users on behalf of Vendors. THE SITE AND SERVICES COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM WHICH FACILITATES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN USERS AND VENDORS FEATURED ON THE SITE AND VIA THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT HzY IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN USERS AND VENDORS. VENDORS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, NOT EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS OF HzY. HzY HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE LESSON SERVICES OR CONDUCT OF USERS, VENDORS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT, AS STATED ABOVE, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE THE CONNECTION OF USERS AND VENDORS FOR THE PROVISION OF LESSON SERVICES. HzY PERFORMS A LIGHT, INITIAL SCREEN OF VENDOR APPLICATIONS BUT DOES NOT CONFIRM THE INFORMATION IN THEIR VENDOR PROFILE, THEIR COMPETENCY, THEIR BACKGROUND NOR THEIR PROFIENCY IN THE SUBJECT MATTERS WHERE THEY OFFER THEIR SERVICES. HzY CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE SERVICES PERFORMED BY VENDORS FOR USERS, OR THE ACTIONS OF ANY VENDORS, USERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES. HzY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY AND ALL ACTIONS OF VENDORS, USERS, THIRD PARTIES AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES. ACCORDINGLY, ANY MEETINGS (VIRTUAL OR OTHERWISE) BETWEEN USERS, VENDORS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES AND ANY PURCHASES OF LESSON SERVICES PROVIDED BY VENDORS ARE DONE AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK.
- By using the Site or Services, you, and any third party that may use the Site and Services under your Account, agree (i) any legal remedy or liability that you or such third party seek to obtain for actions or omissions of Vendors, Users or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Vendor, User or the third parties who caused you, or such third party harm; and (ii) not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from HzY with respect to such actions or omissions except as authorized by this Agreement. In addition, HzY is not responsible for the use or exchange of any information or files between Vendors and Users. Further, HzY does not control, nor is it responsible for, the truth, accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, quality, legality or applicability of anything said or written by Vendors or Users. Accordingly, we encourage you to communicate directly with others you may come into contact with as a result of your use of the Site and Services.
HzY has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HzY of the site. Use of any external linked web sites is at the user's own risk.
- In addition to the obligations applicable to all Users, you agree to the below terms if you sign up as a Vendor through the Services.
- You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise to offer services, and that any credentials you post are accurate, truthful, complete, and not misleading;
- You will not use the Services for any business that violates any laws or academic policies of Universities and Colleges in US and UK. You hereby agree that you will not facilitate any form of cheating or academic dishonesty for the user, and you understand that attempting to provide such services will result in immediate termination of cooperation. You will not engage in any activity that will require HzY to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings;
HzY Services, LLC
Headquarter: South Florida, Miami USA
- Contact email: order@HelpzYou.com
- Contact phone number: +1-(954)-693-6353
Don't have Facebook? We'll text you