Money Back Guarantee:
Writersblock2040.com works 24/7 to satisfy our clients. We are working around the clock every day to improve our services and in turn, making our clients happy. We do understand that some misunderstanding between the client and the specialist might occur during the cooperation process that is why we have developed the detailed Money Back policy to assure all our clients that they can rely on us 24/7. Therefore, our clients are eligible for a refund in a wide range of cases.
Below you can find a list of situations where you are eligible to request your money back:
- You have made the payment twice for the same project. Sometimes it happens that our clients pay for one order two times by accident. If such situation took place, you should get in touch with our Support Representatives and inform us about your double payment. We will return you 100% of the amount paid. The same solution will be implied to a client in case of placing two identical orders, but only if the writer has not started working on the identical order.
Impossible to find you a specialist. We have a lot of specialists ready to help you with your project needs. However in some cases we are not able to find a qualified specialist if the requested project is too complicated. In such situation you will be informed as soon as possible and 100% of the paid amount will be refunded. You may even be granted a discount regarding a future project with us.
The same situation may happen with the revision requests. If you are not satisfied with your revision request, you may ask us for a partial refund. The amount of the refund will be determined by a manager depending of the specific situation and the complexity of the order. Your case will be resolved as soon as possible.
You've received your completed project after the deadline. If such case happens we will determine the reason why the deadline was not met. Sometimes our clients do not provide the needed materials for completing the assignment in time or they do not provide the needed additional payment per specific project instructions. For such cases, 100% money refund will be issued only if we put the order on hold and the writer has not started working on the order.
In a case where your specialist started working on the assignment, then was waiting for the clarification from the client side and was not able to complete the order on time; the refund will not be issued, as it was not our responsibility but yours for the delay. Therefore, please make sure that you've provided our writer with the needed materials for delivering your order on time.
If the reason of lateness was our fault, your payment will be recalculated. Let's say you've ordered a 24 hours delivery and we are 10 minutes late, we will recalculate the price and refund you the difference.
- If your specialist is facing some difficulties with your project delivery, they may request additional time from you. In such case we will inform you beforehand.
- If we deliver the revision later than the revision deadline, you will be able to request a partial refund. A manager will review the request and will offer the most appropriate decision. We deal with each client individually in order to provide you with the better solution.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of your final project, contact our support representatives and they will forward your case to a manager. The order will be investigated and the issue will be resolved. We always use individual approaches to all our clients. A manager can provide you with a refund up to 100%. All mistakes, errors and instructions mentioned by you will be checked accordingly. Our Managers are highly experienced specialists, therefore before sending your request, please, make sure that your reasons are strong and valid.
If you have decided to cancel your order, as it may happen due to various reasons (you no longer need the project, you no longer require our assistance etc…), please read below on your options of a refund.
- i) We can give you 100% refund if the order was cancelled before it was assigned to a specialist.
- ii) If your assigned specialist has already started your project and less than half of the deadline has passed, we can refund you up to 70% of the quoted price. In a case where more than half of the agreed deadline has passed, we can refund you up to 30% of the quoted price. Keep in mind that a manager will review your case on a case by case basis before making a decision.
- iii) If your project was completed ahead of time of your deadline by your assigned specialist, no refund will be available.
- All of our projects are plagiarism free. However, If you file a claim that your final project was plagiarized, you should provide us with a valid official plagiarism report and we will refund you your project upon a manager verifying your claim after their investigation.
- You are eligible to request a refund (full or partial) within a 5 day time frame after your project’s submission deadline. If any requests sent after this deadline, will not be reviewed.
- All additional fees charged by the payment systems are non-refundable. Example the VAT fee by Paypal.
- Your project specialist will do their best to come up with the best quality project they can. Our specialists are tested and have gone through a rigorous hiring process to ensure that they hold the right credentials to help you on your specific project needs. Refunds base solely on your own expectations will not be considered as that is simply subjective.
- After requesting a full refund, you automatically confirm that you are renouncing your rights on the work we have done for you. We will publish the paper on our website, which means that the paper content will be linked to the website of our company. We encourage you to contact our support team for additional advice or clarification. We always check your case on a case by case basis and come up with the best solution for each of our clients as soon as we can!
Please note that we reserves the right to amend this policy at any time without notifying you.