The Information We Collect While You Browse Our Website
- The software we use to collect common data, like the browser you use, operating system and access time. Those tools help us assist you and provide you with a better website interaction. It is not done intentionally to track you. We do not distribute this information nor share it with any third parties.
- Cookies are special files sent to your personal computer by our servers. In case you give your approval, cookies will be saved on the hard drive. The website recognizes the saved information and facilitate faster loading time of the website. Such files are never shared with third parties.
- You can find the detailed information about cookies, their usage and removing them f you want to by following this link: www.aboutcookies.org
The Information We Collect While You Are Using Our Service
- While placing an order, our system ask for your name, email etc… Those information help us to conduct an effective communication. However, always keep in mind that you can always use our website anonymously.
Information Usage and Access
- Our clients can be sure that their personal data will never be exchanged, sold or presented to third parties. We use this information for efficient communications such as sending and uploading your completed projects to you and you only.
- We try to keep in touch with our customers. Usually, we communicate with them via email if any discounts or special pricing are available.
- When a client ask for a quote, we provide responses quickly using the provided information.
- If you wish to know more about our policies or anything else, you are more than welcome to contact our support team via email email@example.com and they will assist you quickly.
- We assure our clients that all their personal data provided to us are kept safely. Using our service is absolutely safe. All the personal data of our clients (general or private information) are stored safely. Your personal sensitive data are not saved on our servers long term.
Providing The Information to Third Parties
- WB 2040, LLC. cares about our clients' personal data and we keep your personal information secured. We take necessary protective measures and do not reveal clients' data to third parties. Only a few high level employees are given access to our active database. Your personal data is not stored on our server long term. Non-personal information may be exposed for various reasons such as: analyzing, surveys or promotional needs etc.
Terms and Condidtions
- If you decide to use our services, please check our websites’ section about our Terms and Conditions. Make sure that you are aware of your responsibilities and rights.
Confirmation of Agreement
- Please note that you automatically agree with our policies if you use our services.
- Please note that we reserves the right to amend this policy at any time without notifying you.