Our dedicated team keeps on improving on the services we provide daily to keep our clients happy. The result is that our work shows the high quality performance we provide. Our specialists provide original works. Each project is accomplished strictly with all the instructions given to us by our client. A revision Policy has been developed to make the process of cooperation more convenient and fruitful. Any kind of adjustments you want will be applied to your project. Our company offers unlimited number of revisions free of charge within reason. Such revisions are available within 7 days after receiving the paper.
Our company developed a clear Revision Policy which covers various situations our clients may face. We do our best to avoid any sorts of inconveniences and misunderstandings. We do our best to meet all the requirements of our clients. In the list below you will find the basic conditions for a project revision:
- If you made a decision to request a revision for your project, contact us via email and send detailed instructions with the new revision deadline. The same can be done via through our contact page on our website.
- You can get your project revised free of charge within the first 7 days after we delivered your project. Once the 7 day period expires, we may have to renegotiate to make other changes to the project according to your needs. Please make sure that you request a revision in a timely manner.
- Revision and initial instructions given to us should not contradict each other. If you want to apply contradictory changes or change the whole direction of your project, you may have to pay up 75% of the initial price of the order.
- We give all of our clients a chance to reassign the specialist working on their project if they are not getting the desired result. There is one condition: the specialist must have already completed more than three unsatisfactory revisions. Make sure you have a strong reason. Our hiring criteria are many and we only hire skilled specialists to help our clients get the desired result. You cannot set up the dispute without at least one performed revision in an urgent case (48 hours or less) and two revisions for ordinary case (more than two days).
- The minimum new deadline for a project revision is 12 hours. In some cases the new minimum delivery date of a revision may be more than 12 hours depending on the complexity of the revision and the length of the project.
- Once a dispute is set up, project revisions are no longer available.
Please note that we reserves the right to amend this policy at any time without notifying you.